USTA Missouri Valley
USTA Missouri Valley | February 2, 2018
USTA Missouri Valley Officials Committee Mission Statement
To maintain an effective program of recruitment, training, evaluating and retention to assure an adequate supply of USTA certified tennis officials in order to meed the officiating needs for new recruits.
Six Steps to Becoming a Provisional Umpire
2) Complete online Safe Play Training, which includes passing a criminal background check (click here) through NCSI. The USTA Junior Team Tennis, Net Generation Providers, and Officials SafeSport Course is available here. Once you complete the course, please email your certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Register for an Online Learning Account.
4) Complete the Introduction to Officiating, Rules and Regulations modules, and Roving 1 (once available) to complete the testing requirement for Provisional Certification. ADVERTISEMENT Click here to access these courses.
6) Apply for a NUCULA database account.
7) Shadow an experienced umpire at a USTA event (your district officials committee chair will arrange).
List of certified USTA Missouri Valley officials (Download Document) (As of June 1, 2018)
USTA Missouri Valley Officials Contacts